Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Off to Italy!


I'm off to Italy tonight. Temperatures are in the 90s. Ugh. Hopefully I can convince my husband to take a short mini trip to Liguria, which is by the coast. His family lives very inland, hence the hot temps.

Before I left, I thought I would post about my next next project - a felted coin purse made out of Jamieson & Smith's Spindrift 2 ply. After my glove adventure, I feel eager to dip my toes into the fair isle pool again. And what better way to do it then indulging in my new favorite sub-hobby - felting? I love limes and blues together. I think my knitting bag reflects that. I'm going to attempt to design the coin purse myself and it'll be used for odds and ends (stitch markers, Chibi needle cases, etc) that go into my knitting bag.

This project won't be coming with me to Italy, I have a more pressing knit item that needs attention first.

Happy week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun in Italy! I bet you'll have a great time, despite the hot temps.

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo have fun in Italy! Looks like you have some really nice goodies to take along- love that bag!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Alice Twain said...

Welcome to Italy. We are setting up a knit in public even for June 9, in Milano. Let me know if you want to be around/will still be here!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Know you will have a great vacation and some wonderful eating. I love your new bag-that is my favorite color and I love polka dots. I am sure you will do some yarn shopping too.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home