Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

You know it's late when...

...the Nickelodean channel programming changes from guilty pleasures sitcoms from the 80s/90s (i.e. Full House) to kid shows (i.e. Rugrats) -- for the record, that happens at 6 a.m.

I'm off to sleep!

1 Comments:

Blogger kat coyle said...

yeah that is later, or early. we're all nightowls over here but watch lots of nickelodeon. thanks for the comment on my blog. i'm taking a sock break but I still have lots of striped socks I want to knit. I just love them.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home