Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Knitter's debut

My first two print designs are out (sort of...):




I've been checking Knitter's site like a woman obsessed for the past month, waiting for their summer preview to go up online and it looks like it's finally there. I'm not sure when the issue will hit newsstands, but I'm away at the moment anyway.

Here, in Italy, it's been raining on and off the entire day. I hope the weather clears up soon (but doesn't get too hot) in the next few days!

12 Comments:

Blogger kylieps said...

Oh my god, Connie! Those are beautiful! Beautiful! I can't wait to knit them both. Well done! Can we hope for some pics from Italy too?

6:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! Both look really pretty and very wearable. Have fun in Italy and Happy Memorial Day weekend!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Hickory said...

They are beautiful! Good for you!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Wow! These are both really lovely. Congratulations.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! The waiting sure is hard isn't it!? They're beautiful- I really love Auburn Mist!!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Veronique said...

Congrats!!
(Maybe I'm the only one with this problem, but I can't see the pictures in your post. The links are good though, so I did see pics!).

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM BOTH especially the brown one. CONGRADULATIONS!! You are very talanted!!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger ChefSteph said...

Bravo, Connie! The models look happy to wear them as well. I think I'll start with the tank for the summer...

1:34 PM  
Blogger OLGAJAZZY said...

Congratulations on your designs being published, Connie! You go girl!!
And I am soo jealous you are in Italy, me and hub always keep remembering our sweet 3 years living there... sigh!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow! Those are both amazing. I'm so impressed! I'll check them out in print as soon as I can.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Iris G said...

Oh I just came back to the knitting world, and what great news I see here! Congratulations Connie, you are so talented, the two pieces are very well constructed, and so elegant!

12:58 PM  
Blogger kat coyle said...

I love these designs!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home