Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Work Avoidance

I have several things I *should* be working on. But when I get stuck, I'm great at work avoidance. So, here's a hat (Odessa by Grumperina) that I had been promising my friend for ages. It's worked up in Rowan Wool Cotton that I had in my stash - oddballs that I got from a sale a long time ago. Despite being warned that the hat would turn out too shallow without adding a few repeats, I still managed to make the hat shallower than I meant to. My friend specified that she wanted a hat with a brim that can be rolled up. I hope this is enough. It's off to her now. And I need to get back to work!

5 Comments:

Blogger kylieps said...

Nice to have you back! Love the hat- the colour is beautiful.

7:34 AM  
Blogger OLGAJAZZY said...

Ahh, I totally feel you, i have myself like a couple of those, between and while making big projects!
Cute Odessa! Stay warm!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I love that hat pattern! I'll have to check it out. Why are you reading this? Did you catch up on your work?? ;oP

8:07 AM  
Blogger E. Phantzi said...

Hi! I had an absent-minded passport incident myself; we were in Virginia packing to leave for Peru and realized my passport was in Ithaca... drove 7 hours to get it, slept 4, then drove 6 to fly out of DC. You are not alone in forgetfulness!!!

5:22 PM  
Blogger E. Phantzi said...

Very cute hat, btw - I love the color!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home