Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Quick pea pod update

Just a quick pea pod update. I've finished the pea pod cardigan I was working on for my friend. It's just missing buttons and the hat.

I'm also quite a ways into the pea pod I'm making for my LYS. I'm just having a great time knitting with this Mericash. It's so soft! I'm just a bit doubtful about claims that it can be machine washed. It's single ply and seems to bloom even with the slightest agitation. I can't imagine it surviving even the gentlest cycle. But who knows, it may surprise me (of course since this is a sample for the store, I'm not going to test this! ;) )

5 Comments:

Blogger kylieps said...

Really beautiful. I love that color. Must get my hands on some of that.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the variations in the Mericash! That's gonna be the cutest little sweater! Hickory

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need help! I'm trying to start this set and it is my fist lacey/cable chart. Your blog is the most recent I've found that had the set finished. What do the "no stitch" squares mean?? I found a couple of other sites that said you skip it. Does this mean you pretend that square doesn't exist?

I'm making this for a friend a work and I really want to get it right!

Please help!
Jen
purlewe@cox.net

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

delightful!

9:37 AM  
Blogger E. Phantzi said...

How funny, I'm making the Pea Pod in exactly the same color, and I'm a grad student at Cornell! Congratulations on your postdoc by the way. Good luck to your husband finishing his PhD.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home