Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pea pod #2 Complete

I just finished pea pod #2 for the yarn shop. I love the little hat and I loved working with the yarn - think Manos, but softer and at a lighter gauge.

Next up is this with Rowan Classic Silk Wool:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh, that is sooo cute! can't wait to see in person. we had our first snow fall last night in town, it's getting pretty chilly up here. Are you coming up this week?
Hickory

6:23 AM  
Blogger kylieps said...

I love that pea pod set! I've been itching to work with that yarn. do you think it will wear well in a sweater?

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home