Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Finished with pictures. Please excuse the slightly bloodshot eyes and stupid pose. This picture was taken after a long night of weaving in ends.

And a picture of it hanging on a hanger.

It's on its way to the yarn shop today and I've cast on for the next project - the Shetland Triangle from Interweave Knits Wraps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

Wow, that is gorgeous! The color is so pretty too. You did a great job. I will be knitting the Shetland shawl too for my mother in law. I am just waiting for the yarn and I only have two weeks to complete it. We will see how it goes. I will check back on yoru blog to see your progress.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home