Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Here's the yarn I'll be using for the Linden sweater from the Rowan Classic Alpaca book. It's very soft; although I'm not crazy about the color. I tend to be quite boring in my own yarn color choices - beiges, greys, blacks, creams...



On another note, I love living near NYC. Here's the petite fours finish to an all-dessert meal I had at Chikalicious in Manhattan. Yum. The place is incredibly small, but the staff is so nice, the presentation is lovely (the delicate, floral dessert plates coordinates with the color of the desserts), and the food itself is delicious - very fresh and flavorful.

1 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

Just FYI, ChikaLicious was the 2007 Zagat survey's top choice for desserts in all of NYC! Those small confections must've been good...

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home