Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Simple Cardigan is done and resting on my blocking board.


Specs:
Yarn: 10 skeins Classic Elite Inca Marl
Size: Medium

I like the appearance of the yarn knitted up - it's a wonderful tweed fabric - but a huge negative with this yarn is how much it sheds. There are tweed bits *everywhere* in my apartment. Since I started knitting this cardigan 2 weeks ago, I've had to dust my apartment twice. Finally, I gave up and decided to wait until after I finish the sweater and send if off to the yarn shop before attempting to dust my apartment again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home