Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

RV Fun



From Travels with Martin, Frasier Season 1, episode 21.
Niles: I'm sorry Frasier, I am not a Winnebago person. Whenever I see one on the highway I look into the driver's eyes, hoping to see something that would explain why in God's name he would ever want to do something like this! All I see is a death stare under the brim of a hat made out of Miller Lite cans.

The photo above was my view for the past 2 weeks - landscape speeding by (often times quite pretty landscape) - while knitting on a personal project.

Landscape: Maine (Portland and Acadia National Park), Canada (Quebec, Saguenay Fjord, Montreal), Niagara Falls, and Ithaca.

Personal Project: Linen cardigan in euroflax sportweight linen.

I haven't decided what to do about the personal project yet...whether I want to self publish it or submit it to a publication. This was one of the rare times that I really felt compelled to knit something for myself as quickly as possible. Summer heat makes for good linen knitting!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Katinka said...

I'm glad to hear you're making something for yourself -- I always get a little sad when designers say they have no time for personal knitting! :)

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home