Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, January 05, 2009

Last FO of the year


I eeked out a final FO in the form of a pair of baby socks for my husband's childhood friend's 4 day old baby. The pattern is Ann Budd's Better than Booties Socks. I forgot to continue the chevron lace pattern down the foot, but I think they still look okay. It was kind of hard to knit with the dark blue yarn and I only had my mother in law's mother's old 8 foot inch double pointed needles to work with (since I left my double points at home), but otherwise this was an enjoyable knit.

It's my first short row heel and toe and I'm hooked. I love the way it looks!

I hope everyone had a good holiday.

3 Comments:

Blogger spajonas said...

i love short row heels and toes. i put them on every sock pattern!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Veronique said...

Aw, so cute :) I find that non-short row heels fit my heels better, but I don't know about baby heels!

7:40 AM  
Blogger kat coyle said...

nice! I've been wanting to knit this pattern too.
Happy New Year!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home