Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Friday, November 14, 2008

If you're so inclined...

...please pop over here to sign Moveon.org's petition to overturn Prop 8, recently passed in my home state of California.

After I signed, they gave me the option to email friends the link to sign the petition. I hesitate to give out friends' email addresses as a matter of principal, so I thought I'd post the link here.

I don't usually like to talk politics on the blog, but I was just so shocked and disappointed by this.

4 Comments:

Blogger jillian said...

So signing this. Thanks for the link!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

As a fellow former Californian, I'm proud to be signing this with you too, Connie. Thanks for sending this (and I'm always a little leery to about sending this kind of stuff to my friends - especially when about a third of them are pretty conservative! :-) )

1:58 PM  
Blogger Lisa D. said...

Definitely signing the petition. Still can't understand how California passed this...

7:43 AM  
Blogger Julia (MindofWinter) said...

I am so inclined! I hope it isn't too late.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home