Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I guess I've joined the 21st century

Yup, after talking about it with Colleen and Cathy; as well as Jess, Erin, and Pam; I've decided to start twittering (or is it tweeting) -- God, how old do I sound? ;)

For now, it's more of a way for me to stay in touch with friends. I don't anticipate logging in many tweets (mine would be pretty uninteresting, believe me); but some friends I'd like to follow protect their updates.

So...let's see how this goes!

P.S., for the record, my account is at http://twitter.com/changcon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of the funniest shows on tv.I don't think that show is half as funny as Frasier.Anyway Frasier is a great show that anyone would enjoy! I also Watch frasier episodes online on edogo.com and also Download Frasier TV Show from edogo.com

3:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I try to watch it as much as possible! The humor is intelligent in this show.Simply one of the best sitcoms on tv ever! i also Watch Frasier Episodes Online on edogo.com and also have all episodes in download format. This series has a very good cast and script writers.I loved Frasier TV Show and its cast of characters dearly.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home