Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Long Time No Post

Sorry I've been MIA for a while there. I've been meaning to revamp the layout of the blog, but aside from adding a sidebar for patterns you can get online, I haven't yet worked out how I'd like to rearrange the look.

In the meantime, I have been knitting furiously. Some of it will be coming out in the next several months and I hope you like them.

I will write posts on some of the designs I've had released since I last posted, including my inclusion in the debut of a really exciting new online magazine.

But for now, to avoid a completely photoless post, I'll leave you with the hat and booties set I made for Cathy, the latest expecting Spider. The hat is a wonderfully whimsical Kate Gilbert design and the booties are from an old issue of Knit.1. The yarn is Louet Gems.

10 Comments:

Blogger Veronique said...

That is such a cute hat!
Can't wait to hear the behind the scene details about your new designs :)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Carin said...

What a nice blue, it's a cute set. I look forward to your designs for that new online knitting magazine, it sounds exciting!

1:56 PM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

Thank you so much for the adorable hat and booties!! I love them. I know your designs are going to be amazing, as always.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I've had a sneak peak at some of the new fashions, I can't wait for the final reveal!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

I'm sure we'll love your upcoming designs! Looking forward to seeing them.

7:53 AM  
Blogger mel said...

Very cute bay set Connie - And Congratulations on your latest published works (I am completely in love with the Avalon hoodie)! I'll look forward to the about posts and I hope you are doing well! :)

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute hat and don't you just love to knit baby booties? Satisfies the need for instant gratification and gives you that awwwwww! factor as well.

8:47 AM  
Blogger mary jane said...

I love the colors you chose for the baby set, that heathery blue is so great. Congratulations on being on the cutting edge of knitting in Twist Collective! Yay!

4:22 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

What a lovely gift for Queen E!

4:31 AM  
Blogger sab said...

Tag! You're it! Blogging motivation... Hope everything is going well!!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home