Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My husband's back so work on the Cambridge Jacket has stopped. I'm done with both cardigan fronts. Next up, the back - lots of mindless TV knitting is in my future. Here's a progress shot, laid out against one of his cardigans for comparison.

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Both "Green Gable" and the cable top like really nice.

I surfed over here from the DeStash blog: I'm interested in the Classic Elite Fame yarn, but I'm in Europe, and I'll be away from my computer for some time after today. If no-body else wants it and you are willing to send it overseas, could you leave a comment on my blog, and I'll get back to you when I can.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home