Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

My husband and I went into the city to catch the last 20 minutes of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Why only the last 20 minutes? Well, we both hate crowds and standing in line, but I've always wanted to see the parade live (rather than on TV). Maurizio only knows about the parade through an early episode of Friends (where the Wonderdog balloon escapes and Monica and Rachel lock themselves out of their apartment), but that reference was enough to get him at least interested.

We managed to see Kermit, Wynona Judd on a big-a** guitar, and Santa Claus and his elves.

Wynona:


And Kermit!

2 Comments:

Blogger Veronique said...

Oh, you are brave to face the crowds! I hope you got your fix, otherwise there's always Times Sq at New Years :)

6:26 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Check out my blog entry on Thanksgiving for a different perspective on the parade. DH and I went out at dawn and took pictures of the set-up.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home