Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Interweave Winter Preview is Up!

And I'm in it! :) Or my design is to be more precise.

I'm grabbing the image from the site:

I'll try to be more coherent later, but for the moment, I'm really really excited! :)


Blogger Gudrun Johnston said...

Yay Connie..congratulations...very very exciting...and a beautiful design!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Lee Ann said...

That's one of the few items in the issue that I covet :-) Congrats!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Yay! Your sweater is gorgeous!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Jen (pieKnits) said...

It looks so beautiful!! Congrats! :D And haha are you quick! Should've known you'd seen it already before I even emailed you. ;D

9:47 AM  
Blogger kat coyle said...

congrats it's beautiful!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Sandra said...

Congratulations! your sweater is gorgeous. so exciting!

11:02 AM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

You should be excited, it's gorgeous!! My fave of all the preview items in there - and this is a good one. Congratulations!!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow! That's fantastic! If I were making fitted sweaters for myself, I'd NEED to make that one. (Of course, that would be a bad idea for now) I'm so proud of you, and it is such a beautiful piece. Congratulations.

11:40 AM  
Blogger An Abundance of Lisa said...

That was the first pattern in the preview to really grab my attention. I really like it... Congrats on being published in Interweave!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Congratulations!!! What a pretty sweater, I love how they photographed it, it looks beautiful!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

Eeeee! Your sweater is beautiful!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Lou said...

Hi Connie,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your Henley Perfected is beautiful and quite a hit with the knitters on Ravelry. Congratulations!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Team Knit ! said...

How pleased was I to see a comment from the designer on my blog! Wow! I have to say, I also love the colour you chose- I'm all about green right now, and I think it's gorgeous. Thanks for the suggestion of the crew neck! I think I might try that when I knit it up (and you KNOW I'm going to be knitting it!) Congrats on a great pattern!

9:43 AM  
Blogger knittinmom said...

It's absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!!! I've seen this pop up several times as a must-knit from this issue...

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Cara said...

This is definitely my favorite design of the issue! Congratulations!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Your sweater is gorgeous. What gauge is it? I might have to cast on.

3:45 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

congrats! it's a fabulous pattern -- particularly the bell sleeves. bravo bravo!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Phoe said...

Congrats! It's a gorgeous design.

6:06 AM  
Blogger mel said...

I would not expect you to be coherent at this moment :) That is so exciting - a really beautiful, wearable sweater.


3:25 AM  
Blogger Miriam said...

When I was scanning the preview looking for my wrap I saw that sweater and went "Wow! That's a great sweater! I may have to knit that!" and then I saw it was your design and my heart did a little happy dance :) It's lovely! And one of the only worthwhile things in the mag, I think. I'm sort of disappointed with the lace of wearable designs.

5:28 AM  
Blogger laksmi said...

i love your design and I am definitely going to make it--it's beautiful!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Lolly said...

SO great! Congrats on a beautiful design!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home