Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Threadless

A while back, my brother gave me a cute, knitting related T-shirt (Georgia) from Threadless - a website where people can submit their ideas for graphic T's with the possibility of having them printed if there's enough interest.

Now he has something up there which I love - a very moody piece filled with romance and history -- very noir-ish, very In the Mood for Love-ish (that too cool for school movie by Wong Kar Wai, starring Maggie Cheung and Tony Leung).

Here it is:

Click to see it bigger. My brother's style is very subtle and it can be easy to miss the details if the picture is too small.

And if you're so inclined, you can vote for his design at the website.

7 Comments:

Blogger Veronique said...

Ooh, I like that illustration!

5:21 AM  
Blogger Iris G said...

Did you like the movie? I only remembered that the music was great, and the last scene in which he buried all his unspoken words into a tree was striking. But then WKW made 2046 which I did not like at all ;-).

2:07 PM  
Blogger beesneak said...

Hi Con-
So that's why you called today and asked if I checked out your blog:)
Very embarassed about some of my older submissions, so please don't check out the second link.
Thanks,
bro

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your brothers style. A very talented family.

12:03 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

We totally thought it was WKW influenced with that gun and the old phonograph! Great illustration, brian. voted a 5. Plus I'd buy it.

12:26 PM  
Blogger beesneak said...

Thanks all. Sis, stop cluttering your blog with my stuff:)

Nice to hear from you Stephanie, I feel I already know you from all that Connie has relayed to us. Thank you so much for your support.

12:15 PM  
Blogger kylieps said...

Wow, what a great illustration! I had to really stare at it for a bit to catch it all, but I'm glad I took the time. Looks like you're both part of a very talented family!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home