Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Boring Post

As Jen recently noted, knitting blogs without knitting are kind of boring. I've been working on a few things lately that aren't bloggable. But I think I can show snatches here and there.

Here is a swatch of something that I'm working on for JCA. It's almost done and I'm working on writing up the pattern.


Since I have several projects that are due in the next couple of weeks, I've been doing some parallel processing - swatching for one while finishing up the knitting for another while writing up the pattern for another.

Some yarn that I wound a couple of days ago for the next things in the queue:

The lovely charcoal is for a One Planet project. The purple one is some swatching yarn that Lisa kindly sent me to try. And the off white one is yak down for my second project for Yahaira's book - which is, incidentally, also almost done knitting-wise.

Have I said already that I love love love my new swift and ballwinder?

6 Comments:

Blogger Iris G said...

Cool color and beautiful details--I love the JCA design!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Gudrun Johnston said...

Know what you mean about having a knitting blog yet not being able to give too much away! I always enjoy sneaky little glimpses though and yours looks gorgeous.
I really like the charcoal yarn too...what is that?

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just BEAUTIFUL---I love Charcoal Gray. I'm trying to save my hands for my next Design, but I just GOTTA KNIT--I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE....I am working on an ascot--with a vintage button...There I was last night with a heat patchon my left arm smelling like menthol knitting my heart out....

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- I don't know how you're fitting that all in! Beautiful yarns though, yum.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:53 PM  
Blogger fleegle said...

The swatch is intriging--can't wait to see the entire project. Lovely colors, too!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home