Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Breaking out a new Bag


I just picked up this adorable Namaste Zuma bag on Friday from Marie and I've already busted it out on Sunday. Usually it takes me a long time between when I purchase something and when I actually use it. Don't ask me why; it's a really strange quirk of mine. But my old bag had definitely seen better days and I was excited to use both the Zooma and its coordinating Buddy Case (which has a magnetized interior to help keep darning needles in place - genius!). In my bag, I have some design projects marinating. I'll be able to share in 6 months or so :)

My husband and I went to brunch with Melissa. It's always fun to chat with her and to Maurizio's credit, his eyes didn't glaze over too much while Melissa and I talked about knitwear design. He even managed to ask a few questions here and there. I have him trained pretty well. After brunch, Melissa and I retired to the T lounge in Chelsea Market for some more knitting (we both have deadlines bearing down on us) while Maurizio went to the Met with a friend of ours from Ithaca. All in all a great Sunday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Team Knit said...

great bag!! I find that since I toss my knitting into my purse all the time, all my purses have needle holes in them, but that looks sturdy enough to avoid that little problem!

- Julie

8:21 PM  
Blogger Julia (MindofWinter) said...

Awesome bag - I'll have to take another look at Namaste. I've liked those for a while now. Teh new IK sweater is genious. I love the clever detailing.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Tenli said...

I have this bag -- in peacock blue -- and love everything about it EXCEPT that the magnet has demagnetized several BART (SF Bay Area public transit) fare cards. Beware of that magnet!
Great sweater.

10:59 AM  
Blogger madder said...

you lucky girl! looks like a great bag.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Mama jaguar said...

I have the same bag in the same color. I love it! It's perfect for me as a knitting bag that can pass as a purse, too. It took the month's knitting budget, but once I held it I HAD to have it.

Now I want the little case to go with it...

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home