Tag, I'm it!
1) Got a Ph.D. in physics.
2) Went to 5 schools in 6 years because of indecision issues. I know I've already mentioned this before in another meme, but I thought it bore repeating; plus I'm running out of stuff already!
3) Got married in Italy (where my husband is from).
4) My husband, in addition to his native Italy, has lived in Greece, Belgium, Singapore (where he completed high school), and London (where he went for undergrad). I know, I know, it's something unusual about my husband, but I'm getting desperate here!
5) Had a short story (very short - 500 words) published in the San Francisco Chronicle when I was 12 based on Beverly Cleary's Ramona the Pest series.
6) Have had designs published in Knitter's, Interweave Knits, One Planet Yarn and Fiber, JCA, Magknits, and two books (contributions).
7) Wrote for the Harvard Crimson when I was an undergrad.
Okay, I'm stumped. If I can think of any more, I'll edit this post in the future. But for now, 7 unusual things is all you're getting from me.
I'm supposed to tag a few other people now to do the same, but I feel a little lame requiring other people to do what I couldn't. So, consider yourself tagged if you'd like to post about 10 things you've done that are unique and let me know if you do so I can read about it!