Hi There! PhysicsKnits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Garland Shell


My newest pattern with One Planet, the Garland Shell, is now available here.

For this design, I was lucky enough to use their Black Pearl Cashmere line, a DK weight pure cashmere yarn that's indescribably soft.

The small bands of lace at the hem and around the neck dress up this casual shell. It can be worn next to the skin as shown or over a blouse. I had a lot of fun knitting and designing it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Veronique said...

Ooh, I love those little ties!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter said...

It's beautiful, Connie! Those details add such gamine charm to a great basic shape.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lovely shell! I love the lace bits and the ties.

Technikat

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I say, you are the lace queen! I love your use of it ~ just a small dose here and there. Beautiful!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home